Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:47 pm

What a crazy scene... Freeza is giving orders to Bojack, and Bojack is following those orders!!... and Gohan goes straight for Freeza, while leaving the much stronger Bojack alone...

Mr Perfect Cell

Post by Mr Perfect Cell » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:00 pm

Maybe Frieza trained in hell in this timeline too but got too cocky to go gold which is why Gohan beat him.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue May 21, 2024 4:26 am

Confirmation that the Kaioshin of South is the strongest, but only out of the four.

There were, of course, people who thought he was stronger than even Dai Kaioshin, which shouldn't be the case. And it isn't, as we can see. Glad we can finally put that to rest.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue May 21, 2024 9:08 am

Was that ever in dispute, though?
Moro arc and filler episode aside, it was SKS the cause of Buff Buu who was said to be even stronger than Super Buu. DKS actually fought and survived Buff Buu and managed to reduce his power greatly.
Whoever thought otherwise wasn't paying any attention, DKS fought Buu+SKS and pushed "them" to the point Buu needed to absorb him.

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Tue May 21, 2024 11:07 am

Based on the manga it's South > All other Kaioshins > current Kaioshin. The strongest and the weakest is specifically highlighted, why should we think otherwise?

Boo could have absorbed Dai Kaioshin for a number of reasons besides power. After all it absorbed Piccolo for "brains".
The most likely reason was for control, since Boo changed with absorptions. It's pretty much implied:

Chapter: 508 (DBZ 314), P4.2-7
Kaioshin: “In m…my era there were five Kaioshins…until they were defeated by the Majin Boo that the wizard Babidi created…I was the youngest and most powerless one, but I somehow survived, with only heavy injuries…But the other four fell to Boo…First, two were killed…the North Kaioshin and the West Kaioshin….And then the South Kaioshin, the burliest and strongest one, was…somehow absorbed by Boo….. “
Elder Kaioshin: …And he became that huge Boo from before? “
Kaioshin: “…Yes…Next to be absorbed was the fat but kind and gentle Dai-Kaioshin….The Majin Boo that Bibidi created was evil itself, a failed creation that even Bibidi himself couldn’t handle, but by absorbing the Dai-Kaioshin, he somehow become controllable…. “
Elder Kaioshin: “…So he was finally completed…Which is to say…that this current…small Majin Boo…is the initial…mo…most troublesome one…”
Kaioshin: “….Yes…the heart which he gained by going so far as to lower his power through absorption(s)…has returned once again to the way it was…he has no self-control whatsoever…he has become evil itself…”

The above is all the information provide regarding the Kaioshins, everything else is speculation.