Games You Want That Will Never Happen

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dualist
Regular

Re: Games You Want That Will Never Happen

Post by dualist » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:22 pm

CashmanX wrote:A finished and upscaled version of Dragonball Online ported to the PS4/PSVita.

:cry:
^^ This! An updated and much improved version of DBO is absolutely my dream game. If I were a wealthy man, I would pay Bandai to make it. My only hope now is that Xenoverse 2 moves a step or two closer to an MMO style, but I doubt it.

:(
Playing Xenovoerse on PS4
PSN Tag: Dualist721

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:35 pm

dualist wrote:
CashmanX wrote:A finished and upscaled version of Dragonball Online ported to the PS4/PSVita.

:cry:
^^ This! An updated and much improved version of DBO is absolutely my dream game. If I were a wealthy man, I would pay Bandai to make it. My only hope now is that Xenoverse 2 moves a step or two closer to an MMO style, but I doubt it.

:(
How did i forget this? I change my pick to this. Except add Xbox as an option.
Though a DBZ JRPG like Legacy of Goku but better or Visual Novel would be really cool too

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:53 pm

My idea for a LOG1-3 remake.

Legacy of Goku 1
Playable characters: Goku, Piccolo, Gohan, Krillin and Vegeta
Unlockable: Yamcha, Tien and Chaozu
Playable for a short amount of time: Nail
Boss characters: Radditz, Oozaru Gohan, Yamcha (training on Kami's Lookout as Yamcha), Tien (training on Kami's Lookout as Tien), Krillin (training on Kami's Lookout as Yamcha), Piccolo clones X2, Saibamen, Nappa (first time as Tien), Nappa (second time as Chazou) Vegeta, Oozaru Vegeta, Vegeta (second time) (as Gohan), Fake Namek Aliens, Cui, Dodoria, Piccolo (training on King Kai's Planet), Zarbon (base), Zarbon (base, transformed) (second time), Guldo, Recoome (as Gohan, Krillin and Vegeta), Recoome (as Goku), Burter and Jeice (as Goku), Captain Ginyu (as Goku), Freeza 1st form (as Nail), Captain Ginyu in Goku's body (as Gohan), Jeice (as Vegeta), Captain Ginyu in Goku's body (As Goku in Ginyu's body), Captain Ginyu in Goku's body (As Vegeta), Freeza 1st form (as Vegeta), Freeza 2nd form (As Krillin), Freeza 2nd form (as Piccolo and Gohan), Freeza 4th form (as Vegeta), Freeza 4th form (as Goku), Jeice & Burter (As Tien), Reccome (as Gohan), Guldo (as Chazou), Freeza 4th form (as SSj Goku) and Freeza 100% full power (as SSj Goku).

Turles will be a optional boss much like Coola was in the original LOG2 game. Turles shows up right after Goku gets wish back and before Vegeta & Nappa show up on Earth.
LOG1 remake will have the Garlic Jr saga unlock able once you compete everything at 100%. I will do LOG2 and LOG3 later.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:I would love a Final Bout 2 and Final Bout 2 will be release overseas as "Dragon Ball Super: Final Bout". It will feature none of the English voice cast from Funimation :lol: .
Are you insaiyan? :wtf:

Well... as long as it's not handled by TOSE, it can't be too bad.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Super Sayian Prime
I Live Here

Post by Super Sayian Prime » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:Though a DBZ JRPG like Legacy of Goku but better or Visual Novel would be really cool too
Unless it's something serious like Future Trunks, a Visual Novel sounds like a bad idea. Dragon Ball isn't exactly known for its narrative depth.
"I like the money it brings in, but Dragon Ball Heroes is the worst. That's actually the real reason I decided to start working on new material. I was afraid Bandai would make something irredeemably stupid like Super Saiyan 4 Broly." - Akira Toriyama, made up interview, 2013.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:24 am

Super Saiyan Prime wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:Though a DBZ JRPG like Legacy of Goku but better or Visual Novel would be really cool too
Unless it's something serious like Future Trunks, a Visual Novel sounds like a bad idea. Dragon Ball isn't exactly known for its narrative depth.
Yeah true I just think a game where we can have like tons of different path ways that affect the story depending on what you do would be pretty cool. And for example if you mess up you can get a Bad End where Cell kills Gohan and destroys Earth, or Goku is killed by Freeza before he turns SSJ. You don't have to follow the main story either, just certain decisions opens up what-ifs like what if Vegeta transformed on Namek instead of Goku

Black_Liger
Advanced Regular

Post by Black_Liger » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:58 pm

I would kill for a Dragon Ball Online HD For PS4. And a Dragon ball Advance adventure sequel, HELL DB games ALWAYS finish at King Piccolo Saga, don't give us Grown up Goku goodness
There's room for only one snake, and one big boss.

Fresh Prince
Beyond Newbie

Post by Fresh Prince » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:40 pm

-Budokai 2/Infinite World HD
-Budokai Tenkaichi Trilogy HD (This one might be possible)
-BOND (Bleach, One Piece Post-Time Skip, Naruto Shippuden and Dragon Ball Z) or J-Stars 2 (could happen)
-3D RPG Dragon Ball Game (Unreal Engine)
-Dragon Ball Raging Blast 3

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:04 am

A new game (preferrably fighting) which centers exclusively on GT
An HD remake of Shenron no Nazo
A continuation of the Legend of Goku series
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

EXBadguy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by EXBadguy » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:58 pm

A fusion of an RPG/hack n' slash duology based on the Saiyan and Frieza sagas, with the last game of the series having the rumor ending regarding Goku's death in Namek and the non-existence of Cell and Buu. Just imagine the final Goku vs Frieza fight being like this final battle.

or...

A Sagas reboot trilogy or a similar action-adventure game trilogy that goes from Saiyan-Cell, with the antagonists from movies 1-8 being secret bosses. The first game being based on the Saiyan saga with Turles being a secret boss. The second one being based on Frieza, with Slug being a secret boss and Cooler being the true final boss. Lastly, the third final game being based on the Future Trunks special and the Android/Cell saga with Dr Wheelo, Meta-Cooler, Android 13, and Broly being secret bosses. Ah yes, Super Perfect Cell being the final boss again would be clutch!

or...

A fighting game similar to Super DBZ, with it being based on either Heroes or a new generation of Z fighters, like a 100 years after GT.
Akira Toriyama wrote:If anyone. ANYONE AT TOEI! Makes a movie about old and weak major villains returning, or making recolored versions of Super Saiyan, I'ma come to yo company and evict you from doing Dragon Ball ever again! Only I do those things, because people love me, and they despise you....derp!
Marco Polo wrote:Goku Black is a fan of DBZ who hates Super and has taken the form of a younger Goku (thinner shape, softer hair) to avenge the original series by destroying the new.

mysticboy

Post by mysticboy » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:32 am

AotS sequel on Wii U/NX.

DarkPrince_92
I Live Here

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:48 pm

I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92

Avenged
Advanced Regular

Post by Avenged » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:31 pm

A new action based RPG.
Dragon Blog Z - A Dragon Ball Z Community

NormalHero
Not-So-Newbie

Post by NormalHero » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:46 pm

budokai 4 hd with the same characters/what if storylines of db heroes

a DB online HD game with a battle system like xenoverse and a giant game map

a remake of leggendary super warriors for gbc..

dualist
Regular

Post by dualist » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:38 am

NormalHero wrote:budokai 4 hd with the same characters/what if storylines of db heroes

a DB online HD game with a battle system like xenoverse and a giant game map

a remake of leggendary super warriors for gbc..
We must be DBZ brothers, because this list is flawless....lol
Playing Xenovoerse on PS4
PSN Tag: Dualist721

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:29 pm

Dumplin : The Game

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:09 am

Kuririn Fan wrote:Dumplin : The Game
Wtf is Dumplin
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

DoomieDoomie911
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DoomieDoomie911 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:09 am

The S wrote:
Wtf is Dumplin
A Team Four Star reference.
Cipher wrote:Dragon Ball is the story of a kind-hearted, excitable child who uses the power of friendship to improve those around him as he grows into a dangerous obsessive who sometimes accidentally saves the world.
She/her (I have a Twitter account now.)

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:50 am

DoomieDoomie911 wrote:
The S wrote:
Wtf is Dumplin
A Team Four Star reference.
Oh.
That nonsense.

Desassina

Post by Desassina » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:39 am

I wanted a Dragon Ball MOBA, but I guess I'll have to go with Warcraft III custom maps, no matter how unbalanced they are.