Bwuahaha.

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Bwuahaha.

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:38 pm

I currently have another ten discs worth of DBZ that I just ripped from a friend plowing through AVIsynth / VirtualDub. Should be done around 4 pm today (it started at 2 am in the morning).

Otakon entry, perhaps... ? We'll see.

No previews. Ever. Until it premiers.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:52 pm

No fair!!!!! :( :x You can't tease people and then not give them anything! Waaaaaah! :cry:

Hujio

Post by Hujio » Fri Feb 20, 2004 4:07 pm

Jerseymilk wrote:No fair!!!!! :( :x You can't tease people and then not give them anything! Waaaaaah! :cry:
I agree, that's just not fair... you can't egg people on like that and then drop them like a stone!! My hopes and dreams have once again been crushed... Now I cry :cry:...

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:09 pm

Since when do you give us previews?

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:24 pm

Zackarotto wrote:Since when do you give us previews?
Good point.

Actually, I put up, like, a 3-second segment of my Jet Set Radio video when I first started it, last year.

Not that said video was anything to write home about, but whatever... I did it :P.

I could put up the 10 seconds or so of my re-done Doomrider segment, but other than sending select individuals into eplieptic seizures, it wouldn't make any sense to anyone other than me, just yet ^^;;
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Dai
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dai » Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:20 pm

That reminds me I still had to ask a very newbish question. Will the Doomrider tracks be available for download anywhere once they're all finished?

That's enough of Dai's ''Stupid questions that either make no sense or have a seriously obvious answer to them''.

But hey, you can never know. Maybe I asked a good thing for once. Score.

Master Chief

Post by Master Chief » Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:44 pm

We won't take this sitting down. We're going to revolt, pillage and plunder until our demands are met.

Now who's with me?!

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:19 am

Waaaaiii, Angelus!

Anyway...

Did some work on the video, today. I've got this one section where I'm gonna be timing up some composites on some musical cues; there's 10 specific cues I'm shooting for, so that means 10 frames I'm cutting out characters on, re-sizing, re-coloring, cleaning up, re-drawing outlines...

Oh, it's fun. Did three. Yeah, three. Then I realized my arm was in intense pain.

When I threw on the very first clip and pressed play, Meri died with laughter.

Greatest video ever.

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:05 am

Bump that up to 20 composites I'll need to do, now.

I've roughed-out about 30 seconds. Holy shit, I can't stop watching it and dying with laughter.

And you all will just have to wait several months. Love me.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:51 am

And you all will just have to wait several months. Love me.
***Whacks EX upside the head.*** No love for you! :evil:
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:59 am

So, yeah. It's good. I want to see it before Otakon does, though.

Master Chief

Post by Master Chief » Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:15 pm

VegettoEX wrote: I've got this one section where I'm gonna be timing up some composites on some musical cues; there's 10 specific cues I'm shooting for, so that means 10 frames I'm cutting out characters on, re-sizing, re-coloring, cleaning up, re-drawing outlines...
What on god's green earth does that mean :shock:

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:21 pm

It means hours of pain in Photoshop.