Was Trunks still more powerful than Goten at the End of Z?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mattias_
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Was Trunks still more powerful than Goten at the End of

Post by Mattias_ » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:46 pm

Yes:

Son Goten 孫 悟天: 5,800,000(Super Saiyan)
Trunks トランクス: 6,000,000 (Super Saiyan)

But only for a little.
POWER LEVELS: (Updated / Restored / Leveled / No multiplier nor daizenshuu wrong info)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14197&p=1519362#p1519362 Check it out if you want some information.

POWER LEVELS:

Jaco the Patrolman vol. I - XI
Dragon Ball Minus
Dragon Ball vol. I - XLII
Dragon Ball Super manga cap. 1 - ???

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Mattias_ wrote:Yes:

Son Goten 孫 悟天: 5,800,000(Super Saiyan)
Trunks トランクス: 6,000,000 (Super Saiyan)

But only for a little.
Just letting you know, it's frowned upon here to just give number without explaining them. I've noticed you doing this a few times now, and thought I'd let you know.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Gokuden
Regular

Post by Gokuden » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:38 am

singsing-- I asked a question that you answered with something completely irrelevant. Goku =/= Chichi.
Do YOU have anything to prove that Chichi likes training Goten? Not "evidence", but straight up proof.

See, I can do that too.
Why do you repeat the same things over and over? :( WHY! :cry:

Maybe, as a widowed woman with a tormented psyche, she trained Goten out of guilt, and not because she like it. Perhaps training her second son would help her cope with her loss, and take her back to a time when Goku was there.

But, that is too deep.

I still believe she wanted Goten to be like Goku because he looked like him, and he would fill her loss.
That time your teacher asked you to draw Cell in biology class.
This man is my hero:
To be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less about the fans a re-issue might alienate because if all they're concerned about is being able to scalp the people who were either unaware of the Dragon Boxes or couldn't afford them at the time, they're just leeches and deserve to have their greed backfire on them.

singsing
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by singsing » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:51 pm

Gokuden wrote:
singsing-- I asked a question that you answered with something completely irrelevant. Goku =/= Chichi.
Do YOU have anything to prove that Chichi likes training Goten? Not "evidence", but straight up proof.

See, I can do that too.
Why do you repeat the same things over and over? :( WHY! :cry:

Maybe, as a widowed woman with a tormented psyche, she trained Goten out of guilt, and not because she like it. Perhaps training her second son would help her cope with her loss, and take her back to a time when Goku was there.

But, that is too deep.

I still believe she wanted Goten to be like Goku because he looked like him, and he would fill her loss.
Well that's what I said LOL.