"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu May 09, 2024 4:07 am

Officially announced Dragon Ball Super Divers! The next digital DB card game after DBH!! https://x.com/jaredhendrix6/status/1788 ... XfPRmOKqYg

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu May 09, 2024 4:24 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:07 am Officially announced Dragon Ball Super Divers! The next digital DB card game after DBH!! https://x.com/jaredhendrix6/status/1788 ... XfPRmOKqYg
Ah, I knew they were going to update the graphics eventually. I'm gonna miss the budokai graphics of old, but this does seem pretty neat so far. Seems like they're still doing 7 cards like in Super Dragon Ball Heroes, though with how Goku's facing off against Frieza and his team, I'm not entirely sure how the game's gonna work. Especially with the 3 vertical screens, that is definitely a unique looking arcade machine.

EDIT: Looks like Superdivers will have an "SDBH Mode" so that you can still use your Heroes cards. At least they thought ahead with this one.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu May 09, 2024 5:09 am

Rinsankajugin wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:24 am
S3 Hendrix wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:07 am Officially announced Dragon Ball Super Divers! The next digital DB card game after DBH!! https://x.com/jaredhendrix6/status/1788 ... XfPRmOKqYg
Ah, I knew they were going to update the graphics eventually. I'm gonna miss the budokai graphics of old, but this does seem pretty neat so far. Seems like they're still doing 7 cards like in Super Dragon Ball Heroes, though with how Goku's facing off against Frieza and his team, I'm not entirely sure how the game's gonna work. Especially with the 3 vertical screens, that is definitely a unique looking arcade machine.

EDIT: Looks like Superdivers will have an "SDBH Mode" so that you can still use your Heroes cards. At least they thought ahead with this one.
I’ve known about this for a few months now, my source told me back in November but neither them or I expected the announcement to be so soon lol I’m glad I can finally talk about it.. welp guys that’s the end of this thread for me I’ll come back once the super divers thread opens :D

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu May 09, 2024 6:56 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:09 am welp guys that’s the end of this thread for me I’ll come back once the super divers thread opens :D
You're in luck, I already opened it :lol:
viewtopic.php?t=48832

Jord
Advanced Regular

Post by Jord » Thu May 09, 2024 8:09 am

My sources told me about this way back in August.
Curious to see how divers will look like. With the frequency of how fast characters come out, I'm not expecting top graphics, but to be fair, I did like the SDBH graphics. DBZ doesn't need perfect models, since the animation and camera work make up for it.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Thu May 09, 2024 8:43 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:09 am
Rinsankajugin wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:24 am

I’ve known about this for a few months now, my source told me back in November but neither them or I expected the announcement to be so soon lol I’m glad I can finally talk about it.. welp guys that’s the end of this thread for me I’ll come back once the super divers thread opens :D
Jord wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:09 am My sources told me about this way back in August.
Curious to see how divers will look like. With the frequency of how fast characters come out, I'm not expecting top graphics, but to be fair, I did like the SDBH graphics. DBZ doesn't need perfect models, since the animation and camera work make up for it.
"Your sources"? What else did these sources say regarding other Dragon Ball projects?

Makaioshin
Advanced Regular

Post by Makaioshin » Thu May 09, 2024 4:56 pm

It is too bad the details of the actual story of the arcade game will be lost as the machines are wiped and no one seems to have been documenting the missions even if anyone bothered to translate it. So it goes.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu May 09, 2024 7:50 pm

Makaioshin wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:56 pm It is too bad the details of the actual story of the arcade game will be lost as the machines are wiped and no one seems to have been documenting the missions even if anyone bothered to translate it. So it goes.
If the SDBH Mode of Superdivers is what I think it is, they'll likely put all the old arcade missions into that new mode. Plus, there's also the 3DS and Switch ports.

Makaioshin
Advanced Regular

Post by Makaioshin » Fri May 10, 2024 11:39 am

Rinsankajugin wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:50 pm
Makaioshin wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:56 pm It is too bad the details of the actual story of the arcade game will be lost as the machines are wiped and no one seems to have been documenting the missions even if anyone bothered to translate it. So it goes.
If the SDBH Mode of Superdivers is what I think it is, they'll likely put all the old arcade missions into that new mode. Plus, there's also the 3DS and Switch ports.
That would be good if it is like that for SDBH mode. The ports have original stories so they don't really cover the same material.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Fri May 10, 2024 4:20 pm

Makaioshin wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:39 am
Rinsankajugin wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:50 pm
That would be good if it is like that for SDBH mode. The ports have original stories so they don't really cover the same material.
Pretty sure the ports have an arcade mode where you can play through the arcade missions.

Thanos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Thanos » Sat May 11, 2024 9:52 am

sangofe wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:43 am
Rinsankajugin wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:24 am I’ve known about this for a few months now, my source told me back in November but neither them or I expected the announcement to be so soon lol I’m glad I can finally talk about it.. welp guys that’s the end of this thread for me I’ll come back once the super divers thread opens :D
Jord wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:09 am My sources told me about this way back in August.
"Your sources"? What else did these sources say regarding other Dragon Ball projects?
I wondered the same. So suddenly we’re like Dragon Ball YouTube personalities and pretending to have insider information that we do not have? What inroads to Japanese production studios do you have the rest of us mortals are not privy to? Why should anyone care unless you’re going to provide information in advance that you couldn’t possibly know without actually having “sources”? Hey guys, I totally knew about Daima a year before announcement. Source: dude trust me
Thanos before Thanos was cool.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat May 11, 2024 10:27 am

I think Jord just made a sarcastic comment, seeing as how that other user keeps on saying "I've known this before you all", "told y'all" incessantly, as if people owe them something. Even if it's true that they have "inside sources", they have some ego issues to take care of, because it's kind of embarrassing for anyone that has gone past the teenage years to keep doing this. Anyway.

For the more relevant subject at hand: It's very unfortunate that Dragon Ball Heroes is ending. Dimps consolidated itself as a major and an important pillar of the modern Dragon Ball franchise mainly because of this game. Hopefully its legacy and impact live on somehow, even if the next arcade game won't be developed by Dimps. Can't wait to see what they put out next (maybe gather everyone for XV3? Just an idea!).

By the way, my sources told me that if this "Dragon Ball Super Divers" won't continue the trend of giving characters new forms, it will fail rather soon. As it won't have half of the appeal and the most interesting aspect of Dragon Ball Heroes, so don't expect it to last as long as Heroes did.
I also know when Dragon Ball Z Sparking Zero will be released, but I won't tell you now so I can say "I've known this way before y'all!" later. =D
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat May 11, 2024 10:46 pm

Thanos wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:52 am
sangofe wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:43 am

I wondered the same. So suddenly we’re like Dragon Ball YouTube personalities and pretending to have insider information that we do not have? What inroads to Japanese production studios do you have the rest of us mortals are not privy to? Why should anyone care unless you’re going to provide information in advance that you couldn’t possibly know without actually having “sources”? Hey guys, I totally knew about Daima a year before announcement. Source: dude trust me
Funny cause I did post on my twitter in March that DBH is ending and they’re moving onto the next DB data carddass series, I also post card leaks usually a month or two in advance on my twitter as well… I just don’t post stuff like that here because I barely use kanzenshuu and not everyone wants spoilers for upcoming DB stuff. :P

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat May 11, 2024 10:51 pm

Grimlock wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:27 am I think Jord just made a sarcastic comment, seeing as how that other user keeps on saying "I've known this before you all", "told y'all" incessantly, as if people owe them something. Even if it's true that they have "inside sources", they have some ego issues to take care of, because it's kind of embarrassing for anyone that has gone past the teenage years to keep doing this. Anyway.

For the more relevant subject at hand: It's very unfortunate that Dragon Ball Heroes is ending. Dimps consolidated itself as a major and an important pillar of the modern Dragon Ball franchise mainly because of this game. Hopefully its legacy and impact live on somehow, even if the next arcade game won't be developed by Dimps. Can't wait to see what they put out next (maybe gather everyone for XV3? Just an idea!).

By the way, my sources told me that if this "Dragon Ball Super Divers" won't continue the trend of giving characters new forms, it will fail rather soon. As it won't have half of the appeal and the most interesting aspect of Dragon Ball Heroes, so don't expect it to last as long as Heroes did.
I also know when Dragon Ball Z Sparking Zero will be released, but I won't tell you now so I can say "I've known this way before y'all!" later. =D
I said “told y’all” once lol I really don’t care if you believe me, you even questioned me on my previous post when I said DBH would be ending :wave: you always act very salty in this thread and I guess it will never change

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun May 12, 2024 12:01 am

Once in this forum, yes, but over on Twitter? Oh boy... If you want that to change, please drop the incessant "told y'all" you keep doing. And all that with just a quick search.

A heads-up, if for some reason you really aspire to become a respectable "Dragon Ball Heroes leaker", you really should stop with this. Even if you correctly predict everything beforehand, it will not make you become respectable. You keep popping up to me because a few other people use you as source, so that's how I was able to remember and cite all those examples (and there are more). So it can only mean you are on your way to become what you want, but it will be tainted by this petty and childish behavior. No one actually cares if you knew something beforehand, no one owes you anything, so there's no need for this. I'm calling you out because I actually understand what it is to know things before everyone else and there was a time where I was just like this "Ha! Ha! I knew it before you!", but I was hit in the face by maturity, and so I moved on. I can only give you this advice, you of course, do what you think it's best for you. Oh, and don't let me live rent free in your head. Not healthy.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun May 12, 2024 12:52 am

Grimlock wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:01 am Once in this forum, yes, but over on Twitter? Oh boy... If you want that to change, please drop the incessant "told y'all" you keep doing. And all that with just a quick search.

A heads-up, if for some reason you really aspire to become a respectable "Dragon Ball Heroes leaker", you really should stop with this. Even if you correctly predict everything beforehand, it will not make you become respectable. You keep popping up to me because a few other people use you as source, so that's how I was able to remember and cite all those examples (and there are more). So it can only mean you are on your way to become what you want, but it will be tainted by this petty and childish behavior. No one actually cares if you knew something beforehand, no one owes you anything, so there's no need for this. I'm calling you out because I actually understand what it is to know things before everyone else and there was a time where I was just like this "Ha! Ha! I knew it before you!", but I was hit in the face by maturity, and so I moved on. I can only give you this advice, you of course, do what you think it's best for you. Oh, and don't let me live rent free in your head. Not healthy.

Lol when I say “I told y’all” I don’t mean it in a douchey way, I mean it in the literal “I told you this would be coming soon”, you clearly have always been annoying and full of yourself this thread alone is proof lol @ “calling me out” because YOU used to act some type of way. It’s also funny to say correctly “predict” when I literally have insider knowledge(but that’s besides the point because everything you posted proves that unlike 90% of YouTubers who just say it with no proof), you’re always negative and just downright a dick to others on this forum. You have been this way for years you clearly don’t change and you never will.. also what does my twitter have to do with the thread it seems like I’m living rent free in your head :lol: :lol: full blown shadow stalking my twitter

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun May 12, 2024 11:22 am

Enough with the pettiness, but supposedly Meteor Mission 6 will be the final Heroes mission?

Weird number to end it on, but this means Superdivers will likely launch at the beginning of next year.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun May 12, 2024 1:20 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:52 am Lol when I say “I told y’all” I don’t mean it in a douchey way, I mean it in the literal “I told you this would be coming soon”, you clearly have always been annoying and full of yourself this thread alone is proof lol @ “calling me out” because YOU used to act some type of way. It’s also funny to say correctly “predict” when I literally have insider knowledge(but that’s besides the point because everything you posted proves that unlike 90% of YouTubers who just say it with no proof), you’re always negative and just downright a dick to others on this forum. You have been this way for years you clearly don’t change and you never will.. also what does my twitter have to do with the thread it seems like I’m living rent free in your head :lol: :lol: full blown shadow stalking my twitter
Here's the deal: Sometimes people need to be told they're being an asshole. You're being an asshole.

You make a tweet that specifically said "Grimlock has to be the saltiest person ever on the kanzenshuu DBH thread bro is a straight up douche, I hope he has twitter and sees this 😂🖕". Guess what? They saw it! So did I! And I don't follow you, either! Maybe it showed up in their "For You" feed. Maybe, like me, they saw it because it says "kanzenshuu" in it.

You got exactly what you asked for -- and more so, because I'm issuing an account strike for this ongoing toxic/antagonistic behavior. Account strikes contribute towards bans, which revoke access to the entirety of the Kanzenshuu website. This is not something to strive for.

I don't understand why it's so hard to just be chill, talk about a literal children's arcade game, and have fun doing so.

This conversation is over.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::