MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection! (Updated 5/27/24!)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

lancerman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection! (Updated 4/29/24!)

Post by lancerman » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:50 pm

Was there ever an explanation given for why Goku couldn't just go SSJ4 and use instant transmission to get out of hell? We know that when he's alive he can teleport in and out of the afterlife because he does it the entire Buu arc.

AliTheZombie13
Beyond Newbie

Re: MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection! (Updated 4/29/24!)

Post by AliTheZombie13 » Wed May 01, 2024 12:11 am

lancerman wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:50 pm Was there ever an explanation given for why Goku couldn't just go SSJ4 and use instant transmission to get out of hell? We know that when he's alive he can teleport in and out of the afterlife because he does it the entire Buu arc.
That's something I have wondered for the longest time myself.
In the next arc, Kibito Kaioshin can't teleport to Earth because of the Dragon Balls' negative energy.
And in this arc, Enma says something is stopping him from taking Goku out of Hell while the Dragon Ball cracks.
Even though he can still put Piccolo inside, go figure.

Maybe the negative energy or whatever is stopping Goku from teleporting out of there as well?
Still, the fact he hasn't even tried to do it bothers me.

Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection! (Updated 5/27/24!)

Post by Gaffer Tape » Mon May 27, 2024 9:21 am

Kuririn the Plot Device - Dragon Ball Dissection: The Super #17 Arc Part 4

Dragon Ball Dissection returns with a little less histrionic ranting but no less confusion about the nonsensical plot. #18, the character with the closest personal connection to the villain, gets but a token appearance. Piccolo has to make a noble sacrifice... again... even though he doesn't have to... again. But, hey, there are some absolutely awesome lines! The bar is a low, but at least I found something to clear it!
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 5/27/24!)
Current Episode: Kuririn the Plot Device - Dragon Ball Dissection: The Super #17 Arc Part 4

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Mon May 27, 2024 10:00 am

I remember that line made it to Polish Kawaii Dragon Ball special issue in vacation 2002 at "Dumbest lines" part :D

17 "Join me, we are partners!"
18: "We are partners?"
Narrator: "17 appeared suddenly in front of 18, saying they are partners"

Loved TFS take on Nakama "They could call translate it as comrades" "What you mean comrade is not good word?" and then Soviet Russia anthem played
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Mon May 27, 2024 8:14 pm

If there was one thing I've been pleasantly surprised by post Z is how Vegeta's character has vastly improved. I had no idea GT Vegeta ever said a version of 'I'm a Saiyan of Earth' I thought his pride would never let him. I don't think even Super's Vegeta would have said that.