Dragon Ball, Tokyo Game Show 2014

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dbgt

Dragon Ball, Tokyo Game Show 2014

Post by dbgt » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:19 pm

I went this past weekend to Tokyo for the TGS 2014, if you are interested to see the Dragon Ball Xenoverse Booth and other stuff, here i took some pictures.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse booth in the Namco Bandai stand: (sorry for the not so great pictures, but space was really limited inside the stands to take good pictures and everywhere it was FULL of people)

Here is the line for some of the Namco Bandai games, average waiting time for most TGS stands was like 120 min for 10 min play.......... I did not lined up for any game

Some cosplay i found

There was a special event on Saturday night (the day i went to TGS) called "Cosplay Collection Night", there were some really great cosplayers doing fight scenes or funny stuff. The only Dragon Ball cosplay on that event was this: (again sorry for bad quality, my camera was dead already so i took it with my phone and this was a numbered ticketed event, I managed to get one but my place was little far away)

http://youtu.be/Io9OOi8ARjM

I also was recording the show floor (again with my phone, not so great quality) and found a trailer for Dragon Ball Xenoverse, i just recorded some part and i dont know if its already out there... i waited a bit to see if it would start again but another trailer began, also it was not allowed to record so I could not get closer, still a Namco Bandai staff soon approched me and asked me not to record..... the Dragon Ball part is only from 1:10 to 1:35 if you are interested.

http://youtu.be/xnKHXEb9tfw

DarkPrince_92
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball, Tokyo Game Show 2014

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:27 pm

This is cool stuff. Glad you enjoyed it. Loving that Lunch cosplay. But for the future, this thread should probably in the video game section.
I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92