Japanese Dragon Box Help?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SupremeSSJ
Beyond Newbie

Re: Japanese Dragon Box Help?

Post by SupremeSSJ » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:30 pm

Yea he's nuts lmao. It was 100k at 1 point.

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:35 pm

KBABZ wrote:
Bardo117 wrote:
Daimo-Rukiri wrote: You mean that Canada listing? Is he trying to sell it or...what?... That's a lot of fees just to keep relisting.
Yup! I don't understand why it's been there so long and so consistently for that price.
He's probably thinking that he'll eventually grab a sucker and it'll be worth it.
There's someone in the All-Purpose Sales thread that's selling their Dragon Radar from the GT Dragon Box and the Tenkaichi set from the Dragon Ball Dragon Box because he had just purchased the entire Japanese sets new and sealed. I thought he'd taken the dive for a second...but then I checked and it's still up on eBay so he must have gotten it somewhere else. I was going "whooooaaaaa" like Zeno for a second there

SupremeSSJ
Beyond Newbie

Post by SupremeSSJ » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:39 pm

Forte224 wrote:
KBABZ wrote:
Bardo117 wrote: Yup! I don't understand why it's been there so long and so consistently for that price.
He's probably thinking that he'll eventually grab a sucker and it'll be worth it.
There's someone in the All-Purpose Sales thread that's selling their Dragon Radar from the GT Dragon Box and the Tenkaichi set from the Dragon Ball Dragon Box because he had just purchased the entire Japanese sets new and sealed. I thought he'd taken the dive for a second...but then I checked and it's still up on eBay so he must have gotten it somewhere else. I was going "whooooaaaaa" like Zeno for a second there
The guy your referring to definitely wouldn't buy into that listing.

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:55 pm

SupremeSSJ wrote:
Forte224 wrote:
KBABZ wrote: He's probably thinking that he'll eventually grab a sucker and it'll be worth it.
The guy your referring to definitely wouldn't buy into that listing.
That's good. I honestly hope no one ever does