How did Chi Chi get pregnant?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

KentMan
Banned

How did Chi Chi get pregnant?

Post by KentMan » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:09 pm

Well after reading the manga it’s clear that Goku doesn’t know the birds and the bees

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: How did Chi Chi get pregnant?

Post by MasenkoHA » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:16 pm

Goku put his penis in her vagina

Aim
Banned

Post by Aim » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:17 pm

They clearly had sex? Son Goku does know birds and the bees, he probably just doesn’t understand it the way humans do. IIRC, Saiyan’s aren’t very romantic, though this could have been retconned, and both sexes are indifferent to offspring thus have nursing capsules for babies. It seems like they probably have little to no sex drive, which is interesting considering species need some kind of drive to reproduce. It could be a flaw in their evolution and thus they are small in numbers but to make up for that incredibly strong. More emphasis is put on royal blood lines and relations between combatants than it is with families. Definitely a strange dynamic compared to humans. Saiyan children fight instead of play as well.

But to answer the question they definitely had sex, maybe not like how us humans do, but I imagine
And yes he would have probably ejaculated, doesn’t mean he enjoyed it though.

KentMan
Banned

Post by KentMan » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:21 pm

Aim wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:17 pm They clearly had sex? Son Goku does know birds and the bees, he probably just doesn’t understand it the way humans do. IIRC, Saiyan’s aren’t very romantic, though this could have been retconned, and both sexes are indifferent to offspring thus have nursing capsules for babies. It seems like they probably have little to no sex drive, which is interesting considering species need some kind of drive to reproduce. It could be a flaw in their evolution and thus they are small in numbers but to make up for that incredibly strong. More emphasis is put on royal blood lines and relations between combatants than it is with families. Definitely a strange dynamic compared to humans. Saiyan children fight instead of play as well.

But to answer the question they definitely had sex, maybe not like how us humans do, but I imagine
And yes he would have probably ejaculated, doesn’t mean he enjoyed it though.
I don’t think so it’s not in Gokus character to do so and from what I gather from Dr Slump a woman can get pregnant with out doing the deed

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:22 am

I have a theory that Goku and Chi Chi have literally only had sex when conceiving the kids and Goku finds it gross otherwise. In fact, he wasn't expecting Goten because he was so tired from a day of training with Piccolo and Goten that he faked it so he could go to sleep...only he didn't quite succeed :lol:
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

Vijay
Advanced Regular

Post by Vijay » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:28 am

Ask Chichi perhaps?

Goku knows waay more things than most ppl credit him with. He was innocent, naive. When he was living as country bumpkin @ Mt. Paozu. Dont disregard the fact he's battle genius/greatest martial artist in the world (possibly next to deities & Muten Roshi) even in DB

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:29 am

They had gay sex, of course.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

KentMan
Banned

Post by KentMan » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:48 am

I should mention that Goku is a virgin there is no way Toriyama would have had Goku do the deed. It’s no different than what happened in Dr Slump

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:53 am

KentMan wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:48 am I should mention that Goku is a virgin there is no way Toriyama would have had Goku do the deed. It’s no different than what happened in Dr Slump
Uhhhh, pure of heart != celibacy, that link has never been established. Goku is still chaste, which should suffice IMV.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

KentMan
Banned

Post by KentMan » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:15 am

PurestEvil wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:53 am Uhhhh, pure of heart != celibacy, that link has never been established. Goku is still chaste, which should suffice IMV.
Considering he doesn’t know where babies come out of makes ya wonder

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:28 am

Chi chi sat down on his wee wee multiple times and stuff happened. Being a loving husband that he is, he didn't mind.

Cursed Lemon
Advanced Regular

Post by Cursed Lemon » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:23 am

"how is prangent formed"

- Goku, Yahoo! Answers, circa 1991 or whatever
Special Beam Cannon!

(゚Д゚)σ 弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌⊃

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:41 am

KentMan wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:15 am
PurestEvil wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:53 am Uhhhh, pure of heart != celibacy, that link has never been established. Goku is still chaste, which should suffice IMV.
Considering he doesn’t know where babies come out of makes ya wonder
Goku being clueless is in character tbh
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:22 am

Oh, I dunno, Goku made a wish on the Dragon Balls for a son and now Chi Chi has cinnamon buns under her shirt.

If you don't want sarcastic answers, don't ask stupid questions. Sorry for my harsh language.
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?

TheGreatness25
I Live Here

Post by TheGreatness25 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:11 am

Yeah... I don't know why people think that Goku can't do the deed or enjoy doing the deed. It's kinda like being surprised that Goku would use the bathroom. Just because we've never seen Vegeta brushing his teeth doesn't mean he never did.

Where is this coming from? Did Goku ever say that he doesn't know where babies come from or anything like that?

I'll tell you this much: Z Goku was a lot less of a clueless simpleton that people tend to claim that he is.

dva_raza
Temporarily Banned

Post by dva_raza » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:27 am

Aim wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:17 pm
..lol.

KentMan wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:21 pm I don’t think so it’s not in Gokus character to do so and from what I gather from Dr Slump a woman can get pregnant with out doing the deed
Lol what? Really? Didn't know about this

By the way I don’t really think Vegeta's situation was much different.. If I think about how it happened with him an Bulma it probably was after he was done training, went into the kitchen, Bulma jumped him and he kinda just let it happen

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:46 am

TheGreatness25 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:11 am Yeah... I don't know why people think that Goku can't do the deed or enjoy doing the deed. It's kinda like being surprised that Goku would use the bathroom. Just because we've never seen Vegeta brushing his teeth doesn't mean he never did.

Where is this coming from? Did Goku ever say that he doesn't know where babies come from or anything like that?

I'll tell you this much: Z Goku was a lot less of a clueless simpleton that people tend to claim that he is.
I think this comes from when Goku said that he never kissed Chichi in the FT arc.

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:57 am

TheGreatness25 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:11 am Yeah... I don't know why people think that Goku can't do the deed or enjoy doing the deed
Oh we know he can. Man has two fuck trophies to prove it.
. It's kinda like being surprised that Goku would use the bathroom.
We’ve seen him use the bathroom. The river is his toilet.
Just because we've never seen Vegeta brushing his teeth doesn't mean he never did.
Bulma probably makes him

He thought all women had dicks until he was 12 and couldn’t distinguish between feminine and masculine appearances.
Do people claim Z Goku was a clueless simpleton? I thought the common complaint was that Super Goku was a regression to early Dragon Ball Goku except he’s 40 not 12

KentMan
Banned

Post by KentMan » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:05 am

dva_raza wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:27 am Lol what? Really? Didn't know about this

By the way I don’t really think Vegeta's situation was much different.. If I think about how it happened with him an Bulma it probably was after he was done training, went into the kitchen, Bulma jumped him and he kinda just let it happen
I wouldn’t be too sure and yes in Doctor Slump chapter 176 and 77 if I remember correctly shows you the gag

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:10 am

MasenkoHA wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:57 am
He thought all women had dicks until he was 12 and couldn’t distinguish between feminine and masculine appearances.
I know I said this recently but lord, what a shitty, transphobic scene.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf