Anyone collect DBS Trading Cards?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SaiyanLives

Anyone collect DBS Trading Cards?

Post by SaiyanLives » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:07 pm

I was looking at the current dragon ball cards just for fun and nostalgia and wow the DBS cards they have now look sick!
Do any of you collect any of those cards?
I'm not really interested in playing the game since i dont kno anyone but i might just collect them for fun they look awesome
Some are worth money too if u get a rare one heh

Anyway was just curious anyone here collect dbs cards

SaiyanLives

Re: Anyone collect DBS Trading Cards?

Post by SaiyanLives » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:43 am

Really no one collects dbs cards? They look awesome lol

MrSatan2099
Patreon Supporter

Post by MrSatan2099 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:14 pm

They do look cool. I collected thousands of the old Score DBZ/GT game cards, but haven't collected any of the games since then.

SaiyanLives

Post by SaiyanLives » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:14 pm

MrSatan2099 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:14 pm They do look cool. I collected thousands of the old Score DBZ/GT game cards, but haven't collected any of the games since then.
You should they look even better now and are worth money :) I'm gonna start collecting them too i think,

AlexFili
Beyond Newbie

Post by AlexFili » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:25 am

I'm enjoying building up a little collection. I've got 3 binders - Heroes, Villains, Movie characters/filler. I have a few decks too, for the prebuilts I got Vegeta, Shenron and Bardock. I've started assembling my own decks. So far I have a Freeza deck, an android deck and one dedicated to Raditz and the saiyans. I'll have to post some photos of them sometime.
=
Singer, Swordfighter and Livestreamer

Like Dragonball Z: Legendary Super Warriors for GBC? Check out our Wordpress site which contains all the Character Focus articles and Let's Play Video Links! http://legendarysuperwarriors.wordpress.com/
=

Dragon Ball Ireland
I Live Here

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:45 am

I would but card games are such a huge money hole as I learned from Yu-Gi-Oh, although it would be fun if I felt I could justify it.

I do love the old school Dragon Ball card game. Still got a good few of these lying around.

Do you have any info about international non-English broadcasts about the Dragon Ball anime or manga translations/editions? Please message me. Researching for a future book with Dragon Ball scholar Derek Padula :thumbup:

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Saiya6Cit » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:25 pm

SaiyanLives wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:43 am Really no one collects dbs cards? They look awesome lol
They do!

As far as I know they don't distribute them here in mexico :thumbdown:

SaiyanLives

Post by SaiyanLives » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:24 pm

AlexFili wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:25 am I'm enjoying building up a little collection. I've got 3 binders - Heroes, Villains, Movie characters/filler. I have a few decks too, for the prebuilts I got Vegeta, Shenron and Bardock. I've started assembling my own decks. So far I have a Freeza deck, an android deck and one dedicated to Raditz and the saiyans. I'll have to post some photos of them sometime.
Yes plz do I'm a huge dbs card nerd lol i just collect them, i have no friends to play or learn game with =/ sorry late respond lol

Super Saiyan Swagger
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Super Saiyan Swagger » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:10 am

I got into the DBS Card Game this year and I just recently got into collecting some DB Heroes Japanese cards. Compared to other popular TCGs, these DB cards are so high quality. The Heroes cards especially are really nice. The foil and artwork of some of these cards look so good.